Monday, June 16, 2014

Hello!

Hey, guys!

So I've been wanting to start a book blog for a while now since I've been reading a lot, and I figured that I should start. It's summer, I've graduated from high school, and I have a lot of spare time on my hands now.

I'm going to start off this post with telling you guys about myself before I get into much detail about what type of novels that I've read. Sorry about this possibly shitty post. I'm not too good with 'About Me's or starting posts. :x

My name is Karissa, and I live in the United States-- Colorado, to be exact. I'm seventeen years old, but I'm going to be turning eighteen next month. I've been reading for years and years, and it's a part of who I am. I have a sister and a brother (I'm the middle child, oh joy!) and a pet gerbil that my sister got for her birthday a couple of years ago. My parents are churchgoers and they've been involved with the church, doing music and giving some sermons sometimes. But personally, I'm not very much like them in that way.

What do I like to read? A lot of stuff. As long as it as a tiny bit of romance in it, I will read it. I'm pretty girly in that way. But other than that, I LOVE fantasy, contemporary, science fiction, horror, and paranormal. I read young and new adult books mostly, but there have been a few adult books sprinkled in there. If you guys have any suggestions on any novels like that, then I would love you if you gave me some. I'm always looking to read some books. I still have a lot of books that I would like to read on my list.

Other than that, comment and tell me what you think about the blog, or if you have some suggestions that I should read, I would love to hear it. I hope you enjoy what I have to offer!




No comments:

Post a Comment